1/8 mile: 9.628
1/4 mile: 14.787 @ 93.74 mph

also my highest mph was 93.94

z_two_4 managed to run (with my car):

60 ft: 2.218
1/8 mile: 9.521
1/4 mile: 14.83 @ 89.7 mph

ran a few 14.8's and 14.9's

but i was having huge problems hooking up of the line most slips were 2.4 and 2.5 60 ft's

·
Super Moderator
20,045 Posts
Dan, Give me about 2 weeks, to break in my new clutch, that is going in today........ We'll see who is "top dog". :p

Good runs, you're definatly getting there. :D

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brad91Z said:
Nice times! What was your best run before last night??

Brad
14.80 @ 92 mph

tnd27 said:
nice runs, what modifications you have?
check my registry

and chris, no doubt that your truck will be faster ;) its turbo lol im loving the almost 94 mph outta the car tho hehe

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
gunspleen said:
Your 60' times suck ass. I could do better than that on a tricycle. :guns:
you don't understand how hard it is to get that car off the line on those street tires. I had to heat up the tires as best as I could then launched the car at just under 1/2 throttle then ease in to it! I was supprised with the 2.21 60' that I managed with it. I had a perfect run going till I shifted 4th to early and we had some voltage problems on that run too. the car has a 14.5-6(or better) in it just a matter of traction!

·
Super Moderator
20,045 Posts
z24dawg said:
chris, no doubt that your truck will be faster ;) its turbo lol im loving the almost 94 mph outta the car tho hehe
LOL, I think it'll be close, just because mine is turbo, doesn't mean it WILL be faster, it just has the potential to make more power, besides my truck is a brick on wheels, I don't know why anyone in their right minds would actually do one of these trucks up for straight line, or anything other than towing for that matter, I can feel the wind resistance when I'm on teh high way. :-?

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
8)

werd, nice times..

face it dawg, z_two_4 is a better driver. give him the car. he is worthy of it :moon:

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
your not taking the zed with you to calgary are you?

you driving out to cowtown or flying?

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
v6h.o. said:
your not taking the zed with you to calgary are you?

you driving out to cowtown or flying?
the car is getting shipped... and im flying...

i have no place to leave it in ontario... plus im in calgary for at least 1 year

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
damn, i was going to say if you were driving you'd have a place to stay in manitoba.
we could race the cars against each other, and i could take you for a ride in the bird.

cowtown is only 11 hours away from brandon. t.o. is like 24 hours from brandon, so if you planed it right you could hit it up perfectly... two days to get to old wheat city, then hang out for a day, then take off and hit calgary up.

ROAD TRIPS RULE!

DO IT. drive the beast! (peer pressure)

do it, drive it.. you know you want to!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.