Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 90 Z is for sale

needs engine rebuild

Its not a beater car, it looks good
5sp, tinted, Gray, black interior

·
Premium Member
7,448 Posts
thing is, i've been planning on getting a z24 (dont have one, just have a regular 4 door cavi) only thing was, i lost my job cuz of the wtc towers thing, been out of the job for almost a month and finally got a job, heh, so all i need to do is save up some cash (should take about a month for around 900) if you cant wait that long, its understandable

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have my car posted on the internet on some other sites so i cant garantee you the car will still be for sale in a month. but do notice the price is negotiable. so if you can come close to $900 we can talk.
Also i will throw in few extras. ill give you new unistalled semi-metallic front and rear brake pads, the chiltons manual, and the original manual with original window sticker. And custom kickpanel speaker enclosures, they hold 5.25 woofers and 1in tweeters components.

The tint is a year and half old(looks good). there is a "Z24" window graphic and pinstripe. There are also some new parts installed:
new suspension bushings, recent clutch and shocks, Ventvisors, leather shift boot.

The interior and body is in very good condition.
the car starts and runs. But it blew a rod bearing. So a rebuild is needed.
You can get a engine a for like $350, or just rebuild that one.

Car does not include stereo or speakers. And no hood bra. but you can have the kickpanel enclosures

So respond back and we can talk.
Remember the price is negotiable.

·
Premium Member
7,448 Posts
sounds good bro, i'll see what i can do

·
Registered
202 Posts
ya right only about 1200 km.

(calgary is close to the west coast, kind of)

·
Registered
259 Posts
naaz
where in ny are you, nyc? i'm in ohio so about 9 hr drive from there, that'd be 1 hell of a towing bill... but if its closer to say buffalo that's less of a drive

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i am 1 hour north of new york city. i went to niagara for vacation last summer and it took me like 7 to 8 hours.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts