J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Z is for sale,
check out my pics. Grey black interior. Body and interior in great condition.

Needs engine rebuild. Engine runs, but makes loud knocking sound. (piston rod bearing)

Tinted, 165,000 mile, 5spd, car is very clean, no interior stains. Just had new suspension bushings installed, recent clutch and shocks, Everything works, AC,Heat, etc. NO Stereo.

Car really does look good, its in need of a new loving owner.

$900 negotiable.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im not in the mood for a rebuild, on top of my college work. And i have had enough time with my Z. I want to move on to something else. I still love the Z, but im getting tired of it. I had it for three good years, it never gave me a problem, well except for now.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Where are you?

·
Registered
12 Posts
lol. i clicked on this topic in order to buy a new car without the engine bearing torn out of it (like mine is right now, i got a 92' RS which i just tore the lower rod bearing out of #3 cylinder.) but your a loooooooonnggg way away to haul it on a trailer. is it drivable? if so. i would give you 750$ (id have to do payments.) 150 a month sound okay? (only if its drivable)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it is drivable, but i dont know for how long. im not really sure if the motor will last a long trip. Uhaul rents flatbeds that you can hook up to pickup or suv, as long as you have a hitch.
I will not except payments. just one lump sum.

·
Registered
12 Posts
how long do you think you will have the car? it will take me quite a while to save that much (750.00) i hate working at mcdonalds. (im 16) but i would actually buy the car if it wasnt all the hell the way up there! is it just me or do all of the cars that seem to come up for sale that i would like(sporty) always seem to be on the coasts or borders. (im smack dab in the middle of all of yun's. Desloge Missouri ((hickville, anyone looking to buy an old truck with monstrous tires need to come down here))) but what the hell. i'll check back with you sometime. K? let me know if you sell it though. alright?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts