J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1991 5 spd. 240 000 klm's

pics are in my reg.

Car has new paint, glass is good. MP3 player, look at my reg. for more info. It runs awsome!

As far as I can see, it would only need an exhaust, and two new tires to cert. (i don"t thik my sidepipe will certify.) that should be it...

Trade for a sled, 250 motoX bike or a streetbike.

I have the other 16 inch wheels for the front, but the tires are bald. (the rear have 2 new Dunlop A2's, 225\50R16)

Later.

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will let u know in the next week or so... I think I may have a 1999 MXZ 670 HO for it... I will see if the deals goes through or what...

OK?

Later.

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
speed,

Your pretty far away, I am in nothern Ontario.

$1500 US it is yours.

That is if my deal with the MXZ falls through... I will prolly post by the weekend.

Nothing is wrong with it. runs mint. I just basially cannot afford the insurance, so the car is a paperweight to me... just sits there. I have had enough of getting raped by insurance companies. Fuck 'em.

Later.

·
Registered
94 Posts
lol i kno what ya mean. when i had my old Turbo sunbird they would charge me up the ass. That sounds like a very fair price. Please keep me updated!!! my email is [email protected] Maybe we can work out a Pickup plan of some sort. i really your Z. do you have any more shots of it?
Later man, John

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, the deal with the 670 fell through, owner is in the hospital w/ life threatning injuries via a streebike accident..

Car is still for sale, no parts are coming off it is the whole car or nothing.

I will still consider trades on a sled, dirtbike, jetski, any other toy.

Later.

·
Registered
778 Posts
hey mars, it's dave, you know they guywith the black z24 i live in your town lol

Annyways i got a 1995 XLT Special that i might want to trade for your car, and maybe some$$ too, the sled it mint, i just rebuilt the engine, renthal bars, eklohm aluminium skis.....you should come check it out. Give me a shout back!

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dave, you don't have to explain who you are, fuck man, I have talked to you a few times. lol

Hmmm, A Polaris huh?

I am definelty interested, for sure.

Does it have a DG can, or the complete triple pipes?

Later.

·
Registered
778 Posts
ok here's the list i think i got it all

DG can (sounds MINT)
Rebuilt Clutch(preventative maintenance)
Rebuilt engine
Wiseco Pistons
Rebuilt Suspention(nothing wrong just getting a little too mushy)
Changed ALL the bearings and got the FOX gas shocks rebuilt
new springs
Eklohm skis
Eklohm skid-plate
Renthal Handlebar
BJ hookers
Studded track (96 trail studs)
Vent grills

I think that's about it
It's a 1995 Polaris indy XLT Special 600cc triple, single exhaust,X-tra 12 suspention(still one of the best suspentinons in the business) Fox racing shocks all around, .....
about 9000 miles 8000 of those where put on by my grandfather who sold me the sled 2 yrs ago.

I LOVE my sled but i really need a car right now cause my tranny is gonna go and the body on mine is starting to rust EVERYWHERE.

And yes i did ride my sled hard but i took GREAT care of it, same as your car.

Annyways...D-Lag's gonna talk to you at work tonite to get some details.

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ah yes, D-lag my tire guy..

I am off tonight, but I will drop by to pay him a little visit.

And 9000 miles is hella-lot for a sled... 15 000 klicks..... Whoa!

BJ hookers...lol... I had them on my old sled... lol...Whoever came up with that name over there at Hooker deserves a raise...

AAEN triple pipes for the XLT are $979.99. Damn!

Still got the stock can?

Later.

·
Registered
778 Posts
yes i got the stock can, and i know that is a lot of miles but condering the sleb was practicly completely rebuilt, and 8000 of those miles where put on by my grandfather it's not so bad

i finish school at about 9 tonite so yeah....give d-lag your # if you want me to call or something

P.S. there is one minor problem which i will fix before i give you the sled...this is a common problem with polaris...all my other 3 polaris sleds have done this... the tensioner blots on the rails...well the holes that they thread in get rounded out and then the bolts bend..i could just put in a new bolt and that would lest you like 400 miles or so but if you do want to trade i will pull it all appart and get it welded and re-threaded, just cause i'ma nice guy and i don;t want to fuck you over..and i hope you don't do the same to me cause i know where you live!!!! muahahahaha lol

·
Registered
778 Posts
ok so yeah i will be getting home at around 9:00-10:00 PM your # or just post it here and i can call you you can come over i can show you the sled and go for a spin in your car, one problem :oops: i can't drive stick very well so i'll ride shotgun but i would have to have my dad take it out before i to the trade aiiight

later!

dp

·
Registered
778 Posts
p.s. not too far back like last winder Royal Dist. had a set of triple pipes for my sled and i almost bought them reg.1000$ for something like 400. And they add 32 hp consideing there is only like 90 to start with that's AWESOME!! annyways point is the pipes can be found for cheaper but even at 1000 they are worth it......32 hp!!! that's like 35% increase

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey, Dude sorry I was on my way out, every Wed. we go out for wing night with my buds. And If you wanna try it your driving cause it is not insured and I aint taking that fall... LOL, the car has a reputation of beeing a "cop-magnet" and I don't want a ticket from some dumb ass pig for no insurance...

However, I am off this weekend. I will contact you

Later.

·
Registered
778 Posts
well i need to drive it before i buyit and i would bring it to my mechanic for him tolook at it and tell me if it would pass echanical fitness so i will drive it. And if i can't drive it you would have to guarentee me that it will pass mechanical with tires and an exhaust and wheteer else it might ned you would have to pay for it or fix it. Cause i don't wanna get fucked with like a 1000$ bill or something. I'm not saying your trying to fuck me over but you know....don't wanna take a chance!

d.p.

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hmm, well the window tint will have to come off, as well as the winshield banner, umm, prolly other stuff too, clear corners gotta go...

I bet if I bring it to CTC, it will prolly be like 3-4 grand to certify it, lol, they are picky...

Unless you know the mechanic... but other than that.

Later.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.