J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1993 eagle talon tsi awd. its a all wheel drive and turbocharged.
car itself has 140,000 miles on it.
the race built motor has 1,500 miles. yes 1,500
has a new race built motor.
17 inch rims and tires worth $1000 alone.
power windows,
power locks,
power steering,
ac,
tilt,
cruise,
sunroof
cd player,
greddy turbo timer.
boost gauge,
leather interior,
k&n filter,
short shifter,
ported 14b turbo (will boost to 26lbs)
clear title
first gear on tranny is a little worn. runs and drives great.
e-mail me or let me know.
accepting all reasonable offers.
thanks,
mike

and i have cavy parts and audio stuff

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well its my friends car and i am trying to help him sell it.

here r a few specs on the engine.

9:1 JE Pistons .020 over
6-bolt rods machined to fit 7bolt crank
crank turned and balanced
new timing belt
balance shaft removal.
he said b4 any of this was done he ran anywhere between a 14.4 to 14.8 and he hasnt ran a quarter mile since the improvements.
which could possibly push it into the middle and high 13's. this is with all the stock weight. spare tire, subs, etc

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
ya know if ya sell something people would really love to know how much your selling it for. :wink: give us some sort of ball park here. Is it a $1000 car you need to just unload quickly or are you thinking it's a $10,000 car that is worth every penny? we can't just start tossing out numbers here. otherwise I'm gonna say $500

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well im not looking to get something like 10gs for it unless someone wants it that bad. i don't need to unload it asap.

nada says its worth $5336

and thats not including the race built motor, rebuilt turbo, ported turbo, 17 inch rims with tires, greddy turbo timer, boost gauges, k&n filter, short shifter and cd player. it also has a clear title.

so go from there ok.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it has 200 horsepower
203 lb ft of torque

thats also not including the items i listed above. so it has more then stock power.
it was running a 14.3 before the race motor and all the other stuff. havent run it down the quarter since.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
rollinlarge2700 said:
it has 200 horsepower
203 lb ft of torque
if you're going to sell a car based on these kind of things, people are going to want more than your typing. Dyno copies? Anything along those lines. Your friends email address, phone #??

p.s. 26 psi? :-? define ported?

p.s.s.

listen to Daily people.

·
Registered
34 Posts
haha dead tranny dont all talons come from the factory with dead trannys, worst ones ever made. As for the built motor nothing on the list except the over bore will really help in the power department, it was more of a reliability build. So if the car ran 14.3 stock motor its prob not much faster now if at all. As stated above there money pits, and tranny eaters.
5500 US is a tad to hight for a 93, + mods only bring the value of the car down. You'd get more for it stock than you will modded, Modded=shit kicked out of it. Thats what everyone thinks, so your better of not even to mention it to anyone unless there a car buff and thats what there looking for. Or use it as a reliability selling point not a "racing" selling point. Well I hope your bud gets what he wants for it. I know how fun it is trying to sell a modded car, anyone wanna buy a modded 93 Probe GT, lol :pimp:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.