J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
What tranny is in this car? If it's a 5-speed Muncie, I'll take the spedo-gear from the inside of the trans. I'll pay for your labor to take it out.

Also, I'll take the drivers side window motor, I'll pay for shipping and the part.

How much do you want for me to take it off your hands?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lazarus said:
What tranny is in this car? If it's a 5-speed Muncie, I'll take the spedo-gear from the inside of the trans. I'll pay for your labor to take it out.

Also, I'll take the drivers side window motor, I'll pay for shipping and the part.

How much do you want for me to take it off your hands?
its is a 3 speed auto, and the trans is bad, this is why i am selling it. the engine has 103,000 mile on it. and this car has the hand crank window, not motor. sorry man. ill sell this car as a parts car. not sure where the title is at. 600 or b/o for whole car.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
gordongordon11 said:
lazarus said:
Hmmm, how about the piece around the stereo head unit and the heater controls? Can I see a picture?
look at my profile, there is pictures
GAUGE POD GAUGE POD GAUGE POD!! IM INTERESTED if its still in good shape.....let me know man ive been lookin for a 3 pod for so fuckin long!!!!!...also why selling the car man....come on now i thought u were dedicated ...lemme kno on the pod thanks dude

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
You're crazy, you can have the transmission rebuilt for about 1000.00 why chance buying another piece of crap car when you know the history on this one?!

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
gmfan83 said:
hell, he could stick a 5-speed in there for under 500 :pimp:
If he could do it himself yes, but a rebuild can be done at a trans shop for around the price I listed above.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
amancuso said:
You're crazy, you can have the transmission rebuilt for about 1000.00 why chance buying another piece of crap car when you know the history on this one?!
the whole reason why i am parting it is because I got a new Car. well Newer car. Its a 2001 camaro with only 24,000 miles on it.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.