J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this one is really gonna piss some people off, but I'm not going anywhere. Monday I traded my GP in for a Tiburon for my wife (POS) And the only other cars I have is my talon and the Cavi. The talon is wrecked right now, so unless I can sell the cavi, it will be my daily driver. I dont really feel like driving it unless I can mod it a little, and this is the best resource for these cars.

If someone really wants me out of here that bad, buy my car and I will disappear. (unless moon kicks me out) Otherwise I will be here, no more BS I promise. Yall B cool with that?

[ This Message was edited by: 1phatcav on 2001-12-13 00:49 ]

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and the story about my friend who died while we were racing is true. So thanx to all who were respectful in their replies.

PEACE

·
Registered
254 Posts
Well, much respect to your friend who died.
....a moment of silence. for real.

But as far as you go, shit, i was ready for you to leave. You made DEDICATED MEMBER in 2 days.

Happy cruzing to you two in a w-body forum, and remember that the j-body is the one that has the most potential. No offense, but i was sick and tired of your posts and messages. sorry for what i got to say, but i am drunk right now and i can't speak nothing but the truth. go on and head with your life, your talon that beats camaros, your wifes 3.1 turbo and all that shit that you won't even believe yourself.

So if u read this and post another message or topic in here...that means you were always a POSER.

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
You know, it all makes sence now...I knew nobody could actually be that stupid or fried or whatever...

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
I had a feeling you were blowing smoke out your ass from day one. And to think I was nice to you because you claimed to be from Ames and you were going to open your shop here. You probably don't even own a Cav at all. Or a DSM. Have you actually lived in Ames, or is that all a lie too. You did seem to know quite a bit about the town, but everything else you have claimed has been BS. What W board are you going to victimize now? Oh, you probably don't want to say, so we can't spoil your scam.

·
Registered
679 Posts
yeah...the cav that he has is probably a wagon! what a loser! why would you post as much as him when you aren't even interested in j-bodies? because you're DUMB! that's why! i have ten bucks that says he is going to tell the other board that he has a Gran Prix GTP with like a V-16 twin turbo in it or something

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry I just HAD to check back and see what some of you jackasses had to say. Moon yes I lived in ames and fort dodge, and yes I am seriously trying to open a shop. Blowin smoke, playin peoples heads call it whatever you want, I was just havin some fun here trying to get reactions. But moreso to see what you people want out of your cars. So yall can go back to your 15 second cars and tweak the leggos under your hood.

MOON incase you still dont beleive me heres a pic of my Talon in the Parking Lot southeast of the stadium and you can make out my story county license plate if you look at the bigger one in my registry.

[ This Message was edited by: 1phatcav on 2001-12-10 15:47 ]

[ This Message was edited by: 1phatcav on 2001-12-10 15:50 ]

·
Registered
175 Posts
I knew this fuck face was a god damned liar. For one, my car is just a hobby. I like driving a 14-15 sec car. For two, your probably lying about even owning a dumptruck. For three, any asshole could go on mapfinder.com , etc, type in ames, Ia, and get a map of the town. And for four, I'm actually sad to see a dumbass like you go. After a hard day at UConn, I could come back to my dorm, and feel good that there is actually someone in this world that is dumber than I. Peace out, ****, and good riddence.oh, by the way Iphatcav:

[ This Message was edited by: grandnational007 on 2001-12-10 16:00 ]

[ This Message was edited by: grandnational007 on 2001-12-10 16:07 ]

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ONe last thing then go ahead and delete my registry if you want.

I'll probably tell the w-body guys I dropped my tgp in a 86 cavi just to piss 'em off. Or maybe I put my 2.2 in the tgp for fuel economy or something like that.

And yes I do have a cavi, but I dont like it very much. Wanna buy it for $800? Good motor and 5spd, 90k on both with a new clutch. New alternator, brake pads and cv shafts and joints (pass. wheel fell off, and fucked up the fender)

·
Registered
346 Posts
ITS ABOUT TIME

SOMEONE HAS NO LIFE.. HE LIVED ON THIS PAGE
AND HIS IDEAS WERE CRAP AND SO WAS HE.......
WHO THE HELL WOULD SPEND THIS MUCH TIME MAKIN UP STORIES that are complete bs???

WHATEVER.....HES GONE

·
Registered
129 Posts
Wtf is going on here.. jeez i forget to check back for a couple days and you guys are in an uproar... lol well i dont have any personal feelings either way so.. im pretty much the same as my z'd sitting at a light... in neutral.
l8r phat guy may the force be with u or something..... man u guys need to calm down.. chill out and carry on with something more positive. =D

·
Registered
679 Posts
Grandnational was right! he is a ****! look at the cute little star on the antenna!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here's the post, now maybe you guys will believe me that I am not 1phatcav or something....Man, this post was right here and I didnt even see it. I'm sorry 1phatcav if you get $hit from these guys about my posts about Rick and his Car but hey, its their ignorance.

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
HUH!? What in this post proves that you aren't phatcav!?

I am pretty sure your not, since I even checked IP's since people were saying you were the same person, but I don't understand what about this post proved that you weren't him???

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
Even if this guy's not 1phatcav, they're two of the same...damn trouble makers.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah I was making trouble, but lets be real for a minute. This is the internet, no one was hurt. I dont know why everyone is making such a big deal about this. Like I'm the first person who did that. And why dont some of you think to yourselves how many of you have lied about shit on the net. I was just doing it for plain old fun. Yeah as I look back at some of my posts it was pretty lame and I let it get out of hand. Big moldy ass deal! Unfortunaltely for me, unless I can sell that damn Cavi and finish fixing my wrecked talon, I'll be stuck driving it. In which case I will be sticking around (unless moon kicks me out) cuz I'm not driving that POS unless I can mod it. And I'll probably need some tech help. So I agree everything you guys said was rightfully said, I would be the same way if I saw posts like mine here from someone else. But if I stick around it will be straight up no BS. Can anyone B cool with that? I'll admit Cavi's arent my vehicle of choice but I'll also say that is DOES have some potential. So this might possibly be the birth of a J-Body fan.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts