J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some performance headers to fit the 2.8 V6. i was wondering if anyone either has them and would sell them, or if anyone knew where i could get a set from ONLINE! i work alot and dont have time to go around asking shops where i can find them or i can get them made. please help me someone.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
yah i was also looking for a set of headers.I've asked almost everyone i can think of and no-one can order them in.So i tryed sending a pm to this Six Shooter guy and it says no listings found.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
LOL He's only like the most active user of this site, look in any forum and you'll find his posts. PM him from one of his posts..

When I say 'reasonable price' keep in mind these are custom made, involving alot of hours and material to make.. He'll make u a set cheaper than i will.. =)

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
scott0999 said:
brad14 said:
yah i was also looking for a set of headers.I've asked almost everyone i can think of and no-one can order them in.So i tryed sending a pm to this Six Shooter guy and it says no listings found.
thats because you have to type it exact,

Six_Shooter
ok,thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.