J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Yeah the Calendars are cool! :) It would be nice to have another one.... and this time I will have the Z and the Sedan in the calendar. lol.

-Al.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
i was thinking the same thing, But i was worried about the cost to moon. if we did do them this year the cost for the calander would most likely be higher than last year! wich i dont mind at all if jason decides to go through with this. Bu if the cost goes up im worried about the amount of poeple that wouldnt buy one this year.

·
Registered
7,387 Posts
Now that I actually have a nice-looking Z, I wouldn't mind my car being in any calendar produced by Moon. However, since there are 6,000+ members, most of which have better cars than me, I doubt that'd happen. :(

·
Premium Member
7,448 Posts
i missed out on the 2003 calendar, mainly because i only had the lumina at the time, but i'd definately would be interested in being in the 2004 :D

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
it cost me like $40 between the calendar itself, the calendar spot for my car, and shipping of the calendar to my house. For less than half that, I can get a calendar made for myself with all pics of my car. I don't understand that at all. *shrug*

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
tiny the object is also to help out the site!!!! the extra money if generated would go into moons pocket to help keep the site going. Thats why i dont mind payin extra money for one!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
14,333 Posts
tiny1877 said:
it cost me like $40 between the calendar itself, the calendar spot for my car, and shipping of the calendar to my house. For less than half that, I can get a calendar made for myself with all pics of my car. I don't understand that at all. *shrug*
and ya know what? last year, it still ended up costing jason out of his own pocket.... as in, what he charged, wasn't enough to cover the expenses of it....

time isn't quite the issue for him that it was last year.... but, its hard to be enthusiastic about something you got screwed over by once before....

But, thats just me... i'll make sure & have him take a look at this thread!

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
thats what i said before about the costs, this worries me, i loved the calender last year. i bought 2. I would be mre than willing to pay a few bucks more for it if it would benefit the site.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.