J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post your pictures & stories from the bash here.

If you have pictures from the bash & would like them added to the gallery on the site, you can upload them to the FTP server & I will add them. Upload your original hi-res files if possible. You can also upload video clips if you have them.

host: ftp.v6z24.com
username: ftp
password:[email protected]

User the uploads directory & create a folder with your username & upload to that folder.

<LINK_TEXT text="ftp://ftp:[email protected] ... om/uploads">ftp://ftp:[email protected]@ftp.v6z24.com/uploads</LINK_TEXT>

Lets try to keep most of the pics & discussion in this new thread so it is easier to keep track of everything.

·
Premium Member
17,284 Posts
Still havn't downloaded my photos.... I just got home. Jenna's car broke down as soon as we got on I-80. I think she busted a transmission mount.... we were able to nurse it home, but the normally 2.5 hr trip took well over 4 hours!

Now time to go and see if I can fix her car! I'll get photos up soon.

Brad

·
Premium Member
14,333 Posts
andystepper said:
common guys..i want to hear some of those stories.
No. Come to the bash. We took a vow of silence this year.

Or... maybe I will be cryptic!

Oky.... Here's the list! Top quotes heard at the bash.....
(we could play it as a game... non-bash attendees have to match it up with the attendee who said it! muahahah!)

I'm INFERTILE!!!!
dave- where's my pole!
nothing happened (2.0)
happy birthday, scott!
the van just drove thru the puke!
spooning ;) ;)

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
I'm gonna find a way to record the Voice Mail i got at 3am and host it online... LOL. Definitely made me laugh.

·
Premium Member
14,333 Posts
i'm the only bash attendee playing... but, that's fine... I"ll just keep going on my own! :moon:

"I put my burger in the microwave for 2 minutes and it's still cold!! I used the timer!"

jason- do your happy dance!

red rover, red rover...

"tell me your pick for people's choice" "i vote for the burgers!"

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
My Bash isn't over yet. I'm still at Dave's house. I just bought a plane ticket home, and I'm going to drive back out and pick my car up. This sucks.

My highlights-

waking up during Soup's tenure driving because the road was so terrible
Soup breaking my damn shifter :x :lol:
breaking 100hp on the dyno!
asking Ami to find out where my girlfriend was on Friday night
having a CV joint explode
pushing my car for about 1/2 mile before having it towed to the park
building a "custom" axle on a picnic table with minimal tools
getting voted "Best Drunk" for asking Ami where my g/f was
finally getting the car back to the hotel
getting to Dave's house in one piece
pulling a wheel bearing off in pieces

Now I'm flying home to drive my truck back and pick the car up. I have no idea what's wrong with it. New axles on both sides, new bearings, about 5 tear downs of the front end..... who knows. But, in hindsight, I had an awesome time, and I wouldn't have traded it for anything! :D

·
Premium Member
14,333 Posts
now... these i didn't actually hear... but, i heard about!

'do you smoke anything other than cigaretters?' 'damn, we had a bet!"

'you guys have seen a penis before!" (which, of course, was nowhere near the time we see tiny unzipping his pants to distract brandon!)

·
Premium Member
4,261 Posts
I'm home. I tried to help Dave and James fix the torque monster :lol: but no go it seems.

If it happened after...um...11 last night, I may not really remember it. All I remember is Brad and Amy handing me beers and telling me to drink. Bad idea... :lol:

Definitely looking forward to next year. Maybe then I'll actually have a decent Z. :)

·
Registered
11,294 Posts
cahilj said:
My Bash isn't over yet. I'm still at Dave's house. I just bought a plane ticket home, and I'm going to drive back out and pick my car up. This sucks.

My highlights-

waking up during Soup's tenure driving because the road was so terrible
Soup breaking my damn shifter :x :lol:
breaking 100hp on the dyno!
asking Ami to find out where my girlfriend was on Friday night
having a CV joint explode
pushing my car for about 1/2 mile before having it towed to the park
building a "custom" axle on a picnic table with minimal tools
getting voted "Best Drunk" for asking Ami where my g/f was
finally getting the car back to the hotel
getting to Dave's house in one piece
pulling a wheel bearing off in pieces

Now I'm flying home to drive my truck back and pick the car up. I have no idea what's wrong with it. New axles on both sides, new bearings, about 5 tear downs of the front end..... who knows. But, in hindsight, I had an awesome time, and I wouldn't have traded it for anything! :D
wow that blows.

at last years bash my 3.1 cam friend all the exhaust lobes off it :lol:

so I paid 500 something to get a UHAUL and tow it back home and it was raining the WHOLE [email protected]#%@# WAY :lol:

oh and plus the damn wiper blade FLEW OFF the uhaul within 3 minutes of driving the damn thing

ok feel better now? :lol:

1 - 20 of 138 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.