J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching COPS just now and was thinking how neat it would be to see a z24 on the show. Not one minute later the cops arrived on the scene of a shooting. The victim was IN a phase 1 Z24, metallic blue in color. Someone had shot a handgun at the car. The bulet went through the rear license plate, through the back seat and hit a 12 year old kid. Fortunately, the bullet hit his rib and was only lodged in the surface of the skin.

But it was neat to see a Z on TV!

It was a Missouri plate ending in BBY.

Anyone know who this might be??

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dennisgt said:
thats suppose to be cool?? :nono: :!:

why would you want to know who it was? i dont think they would be happy to stumble across this post..

:eek: :eek:
Why not? It had to have happened over 5 or so years ago. They don't make the show anymore and I'll bet that car was relatively new at the time. Besides, it wasn't a serious wound, just a treat and release thing.

Personally, I'd like to know what has become of that car since the incident. I'm sure the kid's okay.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Bullets pass very easily through cars. Once this car load of guys shot at my g/f's old car cause they thought it was mine (Luckily nobody was in it) and 1 bullet went through the trunk and into the back seat, and the other 2 through the driver side and back driver side doors. Those 2 got stuck in the seats also. O YAh, cool to see a Z on Cops though.

·
Registered
701 Posts
mrmayfair said:
Bullets pass very easily through cars. Once this car load of guys shot at my g/f's old car cause they thought it was mine (Luckily nobody was in it) and 1 bullet went through the trunk and into the back seat, and the other 2 through the driver side and back driver side doors. Those 2 got stuck in the seats also. O YAh, cool to see a Z on Cops though.
good lord man, are you sure you live in Iowa?

·
Premium Member
14,333 Posts
unixkid said:
mrmayfair said:
good lord man, are you sure you live in Iowa?
lets just say... cow's don't like to be tipped... :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.