J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have some really great sounding aftermarket sreakers they want to sell? i had Pioneer 3 1/2's and 4-way 6X9's in my old Z, they worked nicely, but i am looking to go better. i need new ones because after i wrecked it, someone stole them when it was in the parking lot at the shop! now i need some.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
wouldn't the garage's or your insurance cover the stolen speakers since they were stolen on a garages property, while waiting to be repaired?

you'd think they would put the car inseide or something..

just wondering

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah.....they're gonna pay for what i decide to get.....but i'm lookin for something really good since i'm not paying

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
moon.... where did you get the 3 1/2 Rockfords that are in your car? i looked and i don't think that RF makes those anymore.....

·
Registered
10,487 Posts
dude im tellin you right now...i bought infinity kappa 32.5cfs for my car and they are phenominal..not much on bass(like i care...its a 3.5 inch speaker for gods sake...) but the highs are so crisp its insane...this place has the best deal icould find on them...

www.ikesound.com/800.htm that url bypasses the dumb intro :D

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Man you gotta get some Sony Explod 6x9's they sounded awesome in my car. Till my car got stolen and they stole all my audio system. :cry: But yeah get some Sony Explod's.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
do you guys realize how old this post is :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
I have Infinity 32.3cf's in my dash and Infinty 6952i's in the back. The 32.3's are bein pushed by a 210 watt Pioneer amp, the 6952i's are being pushed by a 400 watt Pioneer. Pioneer tweeters off the receiver (50 watts each)... It sounds awesome... Everyone thinks I got the trunk stuffed with 10's...

I got the 3 1/2's off E-Bay for $55.00 Dutch (rated at 105 watts each)
and the 6x9's off E-Bay for $69.00 Dutch (Rated at 300 watts each)

I also got the amps off E-bay but I got them used for a good price..

I have a MTX 1500DX amp thats gonna push my subs when I get 'em.. Its 995 watts continous at 1 ohm...

I'd check E-Bay before buying local. If you deal with reputable people (I went thru IkeAudio.com for almost my whole system) you will get a much better deal. I saved over $300 using E-Bay.

Brian

1 - 12 of 12 Posts