J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was over my boys house and we all decided to go get something to eat. Me and my boy ryan in my 92 3.1l 2 people in the dakota and my boy and his girl in an 84 buick skyhawk. I caught a light with the skyhawk threw it in neutral and revved it real high just playing around because i knew i would beat the nuts off it. What i didnt realize there were 3 lanes and i heard the dakota revving it up on the other side of the skyhawk. Cross traffic light turns yellow and everyone brings the rpms up. Light goes green, ive got 3 cars on the skyhawk and a car on the dakota. Ran up to 75 had the dakota by 3 cars and the skyhawk was way back too far to guesstimate. So we get there and my boy ryan is talking $hit to Mark(thedakota driver) And here came the ricer excuses. "Who said i was racing? I wasnt racing." I was like whatever you got waxed and just left it at that. He has exhaust on his truck and it was screaming so i knew he was trying.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i dont know why he wont admit he was giving it, its all. Ive heard his truck opened up 1000 times and it was definetly opened up. So now i guess ill just have to race him in my truck and rub it in even more.

·
Registered
193 Posts
i have a friend that i raced, he was in his vw fox and i was in my jetta and totally smoked his ass then i raced his old ass datsun with an inline 6 and wasted him big time and all he did both times was come up with lame ass excuses of why he lost, i hate people like that :evil:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.