J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been awhile since i been on here but the Cavy is living again and I need to figure out where the best place to get her tune will be. As for my car i got a 2000 3100 bored it 10 over and put Wisco forged pistons, JBP chrome-molly rods(second set they had sold), JBP regrind cam, JBP stainless steel headers (had to have them taken to a local shop and modified to fit into the car), shift kit in the trany, oil and tranny fluid cooler, 3400 TB, LS Vette valve springs and seats. Exhaust leaves thru a flowmaster with a high flow cat. I put a K&N air/fuel gauge in the car along with a tranny temp gauge. The air fuel tells me that the computer keeps going full rich anytime i get over 1/4 throttle. Where will be my best place to get it tuned. Anyone have any ideas. Thanks for your help.....glad to have the Cavy back on the road and be back on here.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Dover area, columbus or dayton i think would have the best shops for it..
pretty sure theres a gm tuning shop around the dover area and the place in columbus <slowmotion> their honda guys but ive met them and i would trust them plus they have a dyno in shop

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got them off ebay. JBP was selling them cheap. I got them for under 250 for the set. I am not sure if they have someone back out on them or what. All i know is i got them very very cheap. I am not sure but i think they are over 1000.00 if you have to pay full price for them. The info i can give you is this:

From talking to Wiseco and JBP they are special made for them

W00024944
Wiseco Piston Canada
Chevy PO# 1015933
Compression Ht. 1.450
Bore 3.523
04293DD/010 CS24 S643

Thats the info i have on them. Like i said i got a deal on them and that was the start of my swap. Hope that helps.

Brad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.