J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have the chance to make a few 3400 mount just wondering if anyone would want me to make them

I can do auto or 5 speed with or without ac

it will be around a month before ready

just send me a pm i plan on making around ten and maybe more if demand is there

Prices without shipping
auto $145
Man $125
price maybe less for non ac

thanks

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im using the auto one since march and the car is a daily and was taken to the track a few times no problems so far

i have the jig made for the auto mount

still need to make one for the 5 speed and test it on my car once it is a 5 speed

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
does anyone have a 5 speed in that would want to test fit one it would help the speed things up on the 5 speed side

thanks

i posted the auto pictures i have it is still on the car

Attachments

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok sounds good it will be like i said at least three weeks before i can get these going

the mount i make is from the plans on the website but is welding together using a jig

i called the machine shop and they said they can get me some metal cut next week sometime but i have to get a jig made up for the 5 speed

i just was thinking that i could help a few ppl out that are looking for a mount

thanks

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cedricjohnson14 said:
If I were to get an auto mount with AC and decide to get rid of the AC, will the mount still work?
yea the mount will work either way and i may end up making them all ac and ppl that dont have ac just wont use the extra nut welded on

·
Registered
59 Posts
yea ive been reading it ill keep looking at it. I havent startrd doing it yet it will be a week or so before ill even get a chance to get my 3.1 out and ill go from there but thanks for your help much appreciated

·
Premium Member
7,448 Posts
im definately interested in an auto/non ac 3400 mount, let me know when these are in production...

1 - 20 of 266 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.