macneil
HillmanZ24
jacobhobbs08 - no AC

3500 Mount Testers:
guyracer27 -AC

3400 Mount:$140 Shipped to US
anrdewz24-Auto AC -pending
iceez24 - 5 speed AC

Well as of now the 3500 mount is still in testing testers look to be getting close to getting there engines ready to go in. i will be also starting my own testing on my own 3500 swap within the next month

Could ppl i have list above let me know if they are still interested and wanting ac/non ac, and auto/5 speed

3400 Mounts are just being made per customer as of now put your name down or pm if you want one i have redesigned it a hair

Also i have a discounted 5 speed 3400 mount without ac ready to ship the holes had to be opened a bit for fitment but mount bolts up without problems just not as pretty $100 Shipped to first person

thanks

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
5 speed with A/C.

·
Registered
936 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #228 ·
just a little update still waiting for a 100% good to go on fit and everything but also i am currently moving shop and buy a new house so it will take a bit to get everything back and running sorry for the delay

i will update the list later this week

Thanks

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #229 ·
Here is the Updated list

3500 Mount: $160 shipped to US
fl89z24
macneil
HillmanZ24

3500 Mount Testers:
guyracer27 -AC

3400 Mount:$140 Shipped to US
iceez24 - 5 speed AC
makaveli07- 5 Speed AC (2x)

Ok hope fully soon these will be pumping out again i had another order placed for metal should be done this weekend and then also i fully move in this coming weekend

Thanks

·
Registered
936 Posts
Sorry for not updating this, Finally driving the car, and I have 0 issues with the mount. I'm also running A/C with my 3500, and other than my compressor issues, the mount works great!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #231 ·
Ok well sorry for lack of updates well i have three cars running the mount now two with ac and one without

Seem to have no issues what so ever and i personally installed a 3500 in my brothers car last month and its all running well

The mounts have been pumping out the list has been out of date for quite sometime so if you need a 3500/3400 mount eiher pm me or post on here and normally i have a few in stock if not i takes about a week or so depending on the time of month

Thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
daveycav90 said:
ill get one welded up for you and ill send you a pm but it will take me alittle bit but ill pm you

Thanks
Much appreciated. Take your time still looking for a 3400 and pulling the 2.8. Only engine I found that looked tempting was a 3900 in an 06 impala for $250.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i need a 3400 front mount for 91 l-body beretta( i think they are the same mount style as j-body)i have the 5 spd. and running the a/c delete pulley. do you have this mount? need asap! thanks!!

221 - 240 of 266 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.