rod bores cleaned and to spec ( round )
rod bearings

other random 3400 stuff pm for more

block rods and pistons 200 obo

ill get pics this weekend

·
Registered
97 Posts
hmm..what year block is it? and how many miles before the work was done and how many after..i may be interested if your willing to crate/pallet it and ship it here and how things turn out with my current motor

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
loner666 said:
hmm..what year block is it? and how many miles before the work was done and how many after..i may be interested if your willing to crate/pallet it and ship it here and how things turn out with my current motor
there was 65K on the motor before. its out of a 2002 venture van and it still is it an engine bag never installed.

i dont have a problem shipping it but i think that would be a little on the pricey side

just let me know we can work something out

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Looking for an intake. Got a fre 3400 in here that needed to be theived of a few parts before I could get it so I need an intake and possibly some other odds and ends I'll let you know once I get it all set if you have anything.

·
Registered
97 Posts
a1990cavalierz24 said:
hmm, i might be interested if i could find the top end from somewhere else
I have an '03 3400 UIM and LIM i dont need but no heads

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
mstreim said:
a1990cavalierz24 said:
mstreim said:
i got a set of heads floating around and an upper plentum and tb??
Yeah, well I would need to find the entire top end along with getting the bottom end stuff.
let me know i know people that might have what you need!!
Well, in all honesty, I am looking to buy a whole 3400 motor with few miles and for pretty cheap. Shipping is going to have to be a must since I am at school and have no way to drive and get it back to my house.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Do you have a 3400 alternator bracket?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.