J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did the swap, deleted A/C along with the plugs/wires. There is a code for the A/C pressure. Would this be causing my running rich/Idle problem?

·
Super Moderator
20,044 Posts
spaceman said:
Did the swap, deleted A/C along with the plugs/wires. There is a code for the A/C pressure. Would this be causing my running rich/Idle problem?
Probably not.

What have you done to tune the swap?

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have Scotts chip so I could run the Multec 2's. Im thinking I might have the 02 sensor mounted to far down? I keep getting a code but the sensor is new. Sorry if Im all over the place :)

·
Super Moderator
20,044 Posts
What FPR are you using?

·
Super Moderator
20,044 Posts
Do you have a '99 or previous FPR to try? You might have a bit too much pressure for the tuning. I don't know what fuel pressure Scott tuned the chip for.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its pretty rich at idle. But it does drive nice :) Its got tons of power. Question, The fuel line opposite the regulator, that round looking thing, what is its purpose?

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
When I turn the car over cold, It idles like absolute crap for a few minutes. But it will rev real smooth. Its so rich, it will burn my eyes :eek: I have a pressure regulator from a 96 3100, will it work?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.