J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i need to sell my 87 Z24 with a 3800 series 2 supercharged that is mounted in it and ready for wirring and finnishing the car has no rust and the motor has 50xxx miles on it please email me at [email protected] if interested sorry i dont get on this site that often.

i am asking $2000 for the car and all the extra parts i have including almost enough parts to build another 1st gen Z such as bumpers and side skirts and the trunk lip and a split 1st gen Z hood.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so i take it that no one around here wants a 3800 cavy especially a 1st gen cavy z24 with no rust and this is a good price to you get the car and the motor wirring harness and computer.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the windshield is not actually in the car at all i had to duct tape it on so i could trailor it home when i bought it the pictue is actually how it looked when i bought it when it still had the 2.8 and an automatic in it

·
Super Moderator
20,044 Posts
It would probably help to show some pics of it's current condition, and swap progress.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Most deffinantly some pictures!!!

Im interested in finding a nice project like this.

Pics of: interior, extrerior, engine bay, rockers, etc. would be awesome and help. Id consider coming and taking a look at it, but Id like to see some pics first.

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for posting the pics i know they might not show much but i have the car put in a corner in my pole barn. the motor mounts have a little surface rust on them but it is all mounted in and ready to get wired. the car is from texas so there is a pic of the bottum seem on the door to show there is no rust at all on this car it is extrmly solid and strait. i have many extra parts for it aswell such as another 1st gen Z front bumper and side skirts another hood and much more it also includes the wiring harness and computer. the dash pad is cracked so i took it out cause i have a good black one in another Z parts car

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
anyone interested in the car. i would like to know before i start working on it again. and put more money onto it cause i dont want to loose any more money on the car then i already will be loosing.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bump
anyone interested in this great car with a 50xxx mile 3800 series 2 supercharged. i will take trades of equal value or i can take 1800 for it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.