J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night i was out with some friends driving around......, than i see a sliver 3rd gen..... so i drove over to it, it was all stock... not even tint.... but the side skirts looked strange..., i looked a bit harder... and they said Cavalier SS..... whats even stranger... they were a replacement made by GM! it was GM made......, was there ever a 3rd gen cavy ss.....?

·
Registered
107 Posts
my 93 2.2 had SS shit all over it. SS was embroidered into the headrests, there was "SS pinstriping" on the side of the car.. and on the back where the logos are it also said SS. so obviously the dealer did it or something, who knows.. one time i saw a 3rd gen cavy "Extreme Cavalier" had those logos all over it.. very weird. And about the Z24... they definitely have Z24s every year up till 2003. They made very few in 2002 but they did make them. Its a rare find. But I have seen them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dudes thats some fucked up shit.... but the way this looked.. it was like almost...... susposed to be there.... like sorta indented.....

·
Registered
307 Posts
I've seen RS graphix on a 3rd gen cavi, sunfire SS, and, my favorite, sunfire GTO, all put on at the dealership :roll: Same kinda deal with the "Z22". Anything to make a quick $$$

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
jakerooni said:
bezal said:
But yet is there any true 3rd gen z24s? As far as i knew they went to rally sport in 95, then just made ls or sport models.
Nope they defintaly made z-24 well into the 3rd gen run (ask wendyl :wink: ) I beileve it was 2002 that was the last year for the z-24
they made the z24 till midyear (production year) 2002 i belive

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.