J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasnt sure if it was a 2.2 or the ECO but it had the huggest damn muffler I've ever seen. The thing was damn near draggin on the ground. Heres how it went, I was comin home from a friends house and this thing goes around me and pulls up at the light right in front of me so he knows I want to race. So he goes off the line and I'm right behind him the entire way. Then we pull up at this light he rev's the shit out of the engine so I respond. I got a shitty start but I had him by a half a car at the end of first. Then I blew him away from there on. Then the guy proceeds to follow me and at the next light he tried to get out of the car and starts yelling "I'm going to kick your ass get out of the car". So I rolled down my window and yelled
"poor sport" and then drove off. I think he was a little pissed off because he had his girlfriend in the car and she was laughing at him "o well"

Edited by z24_ss :wink:

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
cor112600 said:
whitelightning2 said:
Edited by z24_ss :wink:

LMAO

haha, nice kill tho :pimp:
haha.. i wish i could do that.. i wana be a mod :p
I wouldn't mind it, but it's not something I'm looking forward to. You know what they say, "With great power comes great responsibility" :wink: .

Good kill.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.