J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
personally i think the 3rd gen Z rims look bad ass on our cars,ive been wantin some for my car but gettin an apartment and money problems keep me from doin so,i was just curious if everyone who has these rims on their cars could post pics so everyone could see how they look between the diff jbody styles

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
thepimpbird said:
personally i think the 3rd gen Z rims look bad ass on our cars,ive been wantin some for my car but gettin an apartment and money problems keep me from doin so,i was just curious if everyone who has these rims on their cars could post pics so everyone could see how they look between the diff jbody styles
there are atleast 2 dif styles of 3rd gen Z rims that i know of, are you talking about the ones in my sig?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah your right i should have specified,i meant the 95-99 style rims but the newer style that you have looks damn good too,i wouldnt mind seein pics of either if people wouldnt mind postin them

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Actually there's 4...we got the 95-99 style, 2000-2001, and 2002 had those chromes, plus the same rims in non-chrome ane another style of rim altogether based off the original 5 spoke design. So there's 5 if you count the chrome and non-chrome as 2 diff sets.

·
Registered
121 Posts
thepimpbird said:
yup they look good..check it out!
:pimp:

·
Registered
145 Posts
:roll: it won't cost more to get them balanced from the outside of the rim, or for that matter even to use tape weights,,,all they have to do is press a button...if you're paying more to get the balanced in a specific area, you're going to the wrong shop....

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
There's that other non-5-spoke rim, too. The ugly ones that look like wire wheels. My friend's 98 Z24 Convertible has it/them.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Then there are those of us who take 3rd gen rims and make them even sexier by doing a little polishing here and there:

8) Shawn 8)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.