J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few parts in this pic..off hand i know that there a couple 3100 and exhaust manifolds
Brake master cyl leaks but the electronics on it are '94 and should still be working (worked at time of removal) (also have other 94-95 parts from OBD2 swap)

the injectors and harness are from a '03 3400 with about 33k
i have a couple other L-body harness and rails no pictured
small port intakes
Air filter box with K&N air filter used about a year
and a few other random things
also a complete '94 3100 that im slowly tearing apart if for some reason you want something off it

Also have an extra '03 3400 LIM and UIM if there interest..pic upon request Those i would like atleast $40 each or $70 for the set plus shipping but will take offers

Hurry and get them while they sit here..there not going anywhere fast but will end up scrapped or trashed in about 2 weeks..i need money this is all useless to me and taking up space..Name your price..no reasonable offer will be refused since nothing is needed to me

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the rear on the left is a 94 3100 but the missing stud is broken off..the one on the right is 3400 but not sure as to year

If you want a 3100 rear with both studs i have to as well..just havent pulled it off the motor which is why its not pictured

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
loner666 said:
the rear on the left is a 94 3100 but the missing stud is broken off..the one on the right is 3400 but not sure as to year

If you want a 3100 rear with both studs i have to as well..just havent pulled it off the motor which is why its not pictured
I would like some more pics of the 94 3100 rear manifold, like pic of the port compared to the 3400 rear if possible please. I don't care about the broken stud since I will cut everything and weld it shut. No more downpipe there. Also, I would like you to test to make sure that manifold bolt to the 3400 crossover and front manifold if you have that laying around. Because I'm not too sure the angle look the same where you bolt the crossover to the rear manifold.

Or just better yet, if you have one that look like this: <LINK_TEXT text="http://www.v6z24.com/jbodyforum/files/r ... ld_141.jpg">http://www.v6z24.com/jbodyforum/files/rearmanifold_141.jpg</LINK_TEXT>

That would seriously be perfect. So, just let me know!

Let me know the price you want too

Thanks a lot! :wink:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i dont have one like the one you pictured..just whats in my pic..the 3100/3400 crossovers are the same

the 3100 ports are alittle smaller then the 3400 but im sure they could be ported if need be..ill try to get pics for you tomorrow afternoon if i rememeber

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.