J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys it all has to go, don't want to trash it!

All parts came off of my 1990 Z. Take it all for $50.00, pickup only.

Need the garage space for the winter. Had a lot of interest but the shipping screwed my sales.

fenders - the pair alone is worth 50 bucks!
full rear lights
full front lights
cowl
skirt package
interior door panels
interior door handle covers /w lock covers
3.1 computer from 90 z24
front wheelwells
coolant bottle
washer fluid bottle

Everything is in great shape!

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5538119]

Thanks
Stangboy

·
Registered
654 Posts
I know you didnt mention them but if you have the pieces that go under the taillights i will take everything for $50 and i will meet you in Toronto, pretty much anywhere in the city or east end

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
This makes me wish I was in Ontario right now.

GLWTS!

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
umm when can i pick the stuff up?

I'll take it all.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
flatblackcav said:
Ahhhhh, I hate being so far from Canada!
I'm going to pickup the parts next weekeend. If you need anything I could ship it to you, i don't plan on using all this stuff, just figured for $50 might as well grab everything :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
powermatic said:
Hey is barrok69 still going up there to get this stuff or what? Because if not and your getting rid of all this stuff for 50$ its well worth the 4 hr drive for me to come and get this stuff.
I'll let you know, he's suppose to be coming up this weekend.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Okay.. I have my eye on this thread. If its a no show... I'm supposed to go to Scarborough Oct 27th. Perhaps I'll buy it.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Little_Dragon said:
Okay.. I have my eye on this thread. If its a no show... I'm supposed to go to Scarborough Oct 27th. Perhaps I'll buy it.
Hands off bitches :D

I'm gonna try and pick them up this weekend, if not, i'll pay you the cash now and i'll get them next weekend.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
barrok69 said:
Little_Dragon said:
I'm gonna try and pick them up this weekend
I'm backing out. i don't have the time to get up there for a while :-?

Bump for a good seller.

If you still got these in a couple weeks and my schedule frees up i might be able to go thru with it. but for now, it would be more fair to you to just sell to somebody else. Sorry.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bump, the stuff is still up for grabs. Would like to have this stuff out of the garage. It's getting cluttered.

Come on guys... $50.00 is nothing, you're getting more than what I'm asking.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Are the headlights and corners in good shape? If so, I'd take them and the grille, provided you would ship them to me. I have a DHL account. If you can put them in a box and tell me the weight and dimensions, I'll send you a shipping label and $15. What do you say?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
theophile said:
Are the headlights and corners in good shape? If so, I'd take them and the grille, provided you would ship them to me. I have a DHL account. If you can put them in a box and tell me the weight and dimensions, I'll send you a shipping label and $15. What do you say?
The headlights and corners are in excellent shape. For the price I'm asking, I'm only interested in dealing with someone locally.

Besides, it'll cost more than $15.00 to send the items, sorry not worth my time. :nono:

If you want the lights shipped, $20.00 plus shipping.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
theophile said:
Sorry I was unclear. What I meant was I will pay for and arrange the shipping, then just send you the label and all you'd have to do is drop it off at a location or hand it to a driver.
PM sent.

Like I said at the beginning of the ad, I'd like to deal locally. Especially, because I'm only asking $50.00.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.