J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
499 Cars in the Registry. Who is going to be the lucky 500th member to register!?

oh, and one of you guys on this board better not register again just to be #500.....its not like there is a prize in it for you or anything

·
Registered
221 Posts
Wow, we're getting on up there. If only more people would participate... hint hint... yes you.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Moon, Ive made a hypertexted sig that Ive been using on all the sites I venture. Ive been pasting it everywhere along with some other of my favorite sites to drum up some ppl that have never heard of these sites.
Its my way of saying thanks to all the j-body sites for helping me in my struggle to make my J better.
Thanks man.

·
Registered
246 Posts
your the man james

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx for the cool sig
I appreciate it!

Anyway, looks like the 500th member is proz24
If you confirm your messageboard account and get on the board, congrats to you for being #500. So whats in it for you? Self gratification of course... um...I dunno if that sounds right...

G

·
:eek: :eek: i saw this and had a laugh...... 500th member... lol.......... 3xxx j-body.org members.... catching up.... aaaaaaahahahaha

G

·
:eek: :eek: i saw this and had a laugh...... 500th member... lol.......... 3xxx j-body.org members.... catching up.... aaaaaaahahahaha

·
Premium Member
11,738 Posts
90z24 said:
talk about bringing something back from the dead.. this is the most extreme case. :!:
No shit...this was before I was on here even

·
Super Moderator
20,044 Posts
What's with bringing back extremly old non relevant posts?

I mean if there was some relevance ok, but this is just pathetic. :roll:

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
why do people keep doing this!!!! :evil:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.