J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So anyway, I got into an accident recently and destroyed my car.....I hit another car while proceeding through an intersection and the other driver coming in the opposite direction made an unsafe turn in front of me....the other driver was charged with careless driving. She even admitted to me while I waited for the ambulance/police to arrive that she wasn't even looking. The other car was barely damaged, but as you can see, mine was totally wrecked. She walked away fine, while I am left with a case of whiplash and a totaled car.

and as an added bit of irony..they say that 90% of all motor vehicle accidents happen within a few miles of home....this one happened just around the block from my house.

Sorry the pics are so big...I tried to resize them but it didnt work.

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
Cars can be replaced...people can't. Glad you're OK. Too bad for your car, though...

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
damn sorry to hear that!!! feel better and make the lady buy you a new car!!!!!!!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Holy shit!!! That really sucks! I hope you get a new z. Think about this a buick weights like 3600-3800 pounds maybe if that. My neighbor just got a Hummer H2 (which i got to drive :lol:) and i was looking up the specs on it and it weights like 6,500 pounds. I was think that my cavy woundnt stand a chance if i got in a wreck with one of them huge ass things.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
nick-z24 said:
Holy shit!!! That really sucks! I hope you get a new z. Think about this a buick weights like 3600-3800 pounds maybe if that. My neighbor just got a Hummer H2 (which i got to drive :lol:) and i was looking up the specs on it and it weights like 6,500 pounds. I was think that my cavy woundnt stand a chance if i got in a wreck with one of them huge ass things.
The sad thing is the people that get bigger and bigger vehicles drive worse and worse. I was on the high way and this big SUV was weaving in and out of traffic while on the cell phone. Another time I was on a road and with a little tern. This person with a SUV came into my lane and forced me off the road. I am not saying that all people with big cars or trucks are bad drivers it just stands out more.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
thats nothin a little bondo cant fix. j/k man. glad to see you are ok after that.

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Is that hood fiberglassed? Sorry if it's the first thing i noticed but most of the time hoods bend or break, not rip.

Sorry to hear about the car, i think that's the way mine will go, some stupid fuck will just pull out in front of me or run a light and then lights out!

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
when will people learn to fucking pay attetion :evil: :evil: some fucker ran a red light and my tercel looks about like that now, you got hit my some fool making an unsafe turn yesterday some fucking moron caused a 4 car wreck by my work all because these people werent paying attention. glad your ok though bud

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
hopefull nothing comes up from that accident body wise.. good to hear u're alright...

as for the pics i almost cried when i saw those! thats what my car would look like exactly.. best of luck with whatever comes next...

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Holy shit Shawn!

That didn't happen on Waverley, did it?

Hope you got a rental and everything... shit.

Maybe if you're at work tomarrow, I'll drop by.. just remember, if you want, you can have my car for like $600. It may not be much, but she's got a good heart, and will get you through the winter definately.

I'll talk to you later man.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.