J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently decided to move on from the Z24 to a slightly newer car. I have a 1988 Z24 Convertible with 245,000 miles in decent condition and plenty of new parts. It runs, with a couple small issues. The engine is currently missing on one cylinder and it struggles as the RPM?s climb ? I believe the catalytic converter may be blocked. If there?s anyone interested in this car please let me know. I have no desire to send it to the junkyard. It should run well with some minor work or would be a good car for parts. I think the engine could easily be fixed by replacing a coil pack, which I have, but I need to narrow it down to the proper cylinder. I need to get rid of the car in the near future so I?m just looking for the best offer made. I live in Mason, OH if you would like to come by and check out the car. I should be able to post a picture soon.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I apologize for the belated reply. I am interested in getting rid of the car in the next week, which means that I am not really looking to make money off of the car. If you think you could use the car, make me an offer. There is minor damage to the bumper, headlights, and trim from a small accident. Most of what you need to know should be in the photos. If not, ask me a question and I'll try to answer it as soon as possible. It's honestly been a little tough to let go of the Z, but I think I've made it through.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Cavalier is still for sale. I thought I had a buyer, but unfortunately he has not contacted me recently. Let me know if you are interested. If you have a question that has not already been answered in my previous posts I'll be happy to reply.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
richarmj said:
The Cavalier is still for sale. I thought I had a buyer, but unfortunately he has not contacted me recently. Let me know if you are interested. If you have a question that has not already been answered in my previous posts I'll be happy to reply.
I want this to be a 5 spd REALLY BAD :guns: :guns: If it was it would already be gone, I am considering picking it up anyways :-?

edit: come on Larry, you always bitch to me about wanting my car, use this one to make a nicer one, cant beat the price :love:

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
cavdaddy05 said:
richarmj said:
I want this to be a 5 spd REALLY BAD :guns: :guns: If it was it would already be gone, I am considering picking it up anyways :-?

edit: come on Larry, you always bitch to me about wanting my car, use this one to make a nicer one, cant beat the price :love:
i'm already paying on the one i am getting..click <----- 97 z24

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.