J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im wanting to sell my cavalier so i can get a old truck. Check out my registry entry to see it. I bought it for 150 off a friend and put it a better engine. The car has 185000 miles, and the engine is about 100,000
It could use a new paint job, the driver side front fender is dented. The interior is fair. It has a slight idle problem that could probably be fixed fairly easy. It runs and drives fine other then the idle. It needs new tires too. It would make a good work car, thats what i use it for. Im asking 600 for it. e mail [email protected] for more info

·
Registered
192 Posts
Where exactly in Illinois is Flora? I Live in NorthCentral Indiana but I have family in Illinois so maybe I could come pick the car up! Only $600? anything else wrong with it? Could I see some more pics? Thanx man!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its in south eastern illinois. I will try to get the digi cam out sometime today and take some more pics. Its not got a ton of things wrong with it, just little things. The windows fall off track, which gets kinda annoying, but its simple to put them back on, and the weatherstripping is also bad. Just stuff like that, its not the best looking z, its just a pretty decent old car :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.