J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey rusty here sellin my cavi want a new car prolly gonna end up gettin a 3rd gen or a s10 Yes i know i'm ditchin the 2nd gen world. its ruff finding a good 2nd gen that doesnt need boat loads of work tho so this is how it goes......

175k miles (yes its a lot no its not gonna die anytime soon) stage 2 clutch put in at 165k along with new clutch fork new master cylender new half shalfs both sides. the engine has all new gaskets from block up. at 150k i had the engine apart and there wasnt a lip on the head. it have stock pontiac rims on it now with good tires. Needs a headliner and the rear deck cover... any junkyard should cover it. need any info call me at 734-915-7723 email is [email protected] hit me on yahoo - rustyspring03 or aim - pimptwist03

asking $1250 obo I'm tryin to get some of the some 3000+ dollars invest back out of it

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hey! Is there anything at all wrong with it? 5-Speed shift into all gears easily? Any more pics? I'm very interested..... lookin for any trades, is that price set in stone? :lol: Let me know man... I need a 5-Speed Z!!

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
according to his regisrty he is from michgan ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The car does need suspension work springs and shocks/struts. The car shifts great no problems there. Like i said its got a lot of work done in there. The hood and fenders are in need of fixing. The paint job went bad on the front and its not a major deal I was just not interested in all the work i'd have ot do to make it look better because i was more interested in makin it faster... the car is all a metalic black now the bottom is no longer silver. I do live in michigan 48137 is my zip if you would like to map it out. Anymore questions i will try to make it here more often i was up north for a car show all weekend having fun. As of now Johnny is the only person i have gotten an offer from. I will be back tomorrow with pictures of the car and the paint that work that needs to be done. Mechanically the car runs great. email me with questions at [email protected] or aim pimptwist03 thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jakerooni you still need to hit up a j-bom meeting ;) I am considering the offer of a grand. I will probably take that unless i get a higher offer :pimp: let me know if you want to check out the car i'm pretty busy but i'll do what i can to help ya out.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jake shoot me an email. I got some pics tonight but i hate my computer and it wont let me load them up so i'm gonna try again tomorrow... fawkin technology.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
whats the bid speed? :wink: Money talks I'm not in that great of a hurry to get rid of it. I have a kid that wants to trade it for his 95 s10 also but not too sure on the deal.. let me know either here or email me or rustyspring03 - yahoo pimptwist03 - aim

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i have some pics up at http://photos.yahoo.com/rustyspring03/ of the flaws i dont have any with the car solid black but you should be able to guestimate i will take more tomorrow when its light out i finally fixed my computer so i can upload them

whats the bid speed? :wink: Money talks I'm not in that great of a hurry to get rid of it. I have a kid that wants to trade it for his 95 s10 also but not too sure on the deal.. let me know either here or email me or

rustyspring03 - yahoo
pimptwist03 - aim

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
hey guys, no offense to rusty but his car looks WAY better in his sig than it does in person. BTW I thought you were gonna keep it? :eek:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
this is tru thats why i am asking so lil for it. the car is not a show car but it has a lot of money invested in it. Very dependable. I have no plans on keeping it unless no one wants it in which i guess i dont have much of a choice.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.