J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am in need of some help! I need and entire interior for a 94 z24 convertible including the center console for a 5speed shifter. grey cloth with grey carpet. a dash could help as well. front seats and rear seat is needed! I would also be interested in the rear seat side panels that hold the speakers and hide the drop top arms, grey in color. who has what and where. I am willing to travel a bit and prices be fair. I consider prices to include shipping and or travel expenses. Help me breath life back into this neglected verty! I believe only 3000 94 verties with a factory 5speed were made. I live in central PA zip 17745. I bought this car back in 1999, sold it in 2012 and that ass clown neglected it and ripped the top and then parked it in a field for the past two years cause he didn't want to replace the top, I found it and bought it back. I should have never sold it :( but i now have it back! I want to restore it back into showroom condition.(the way it was when I owned it.) I took pics of it as I got it, and then some more pics after I washed it...she cleaned up on the outside very nicely!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1988 Z24 Coupe 5spd, 1988 Wagon w/94 Auto Drivetrain, 1992 Z24 Convertible Auto, 1994 Z24 Coupe 5spd
2,650 Posts
I've got a 94 RS convertible with gray interior. The seats are excellent. Rear side panels are too, except the left one has a small tear on top. Carpet is torn near the drivers kick panel. But you can still buy new carpet,,, I think. Door panels are very good, but the top of them have the normal cracks often seen on most. Drivers side has crack on lower rear part of panel. You can see it in the photos.

The spot you see on the bolster of the Passenger seat, is not really there. It is something on the lens of the camera. You'll notice the same spot on the picture of the passenger side rear panel.

Dash and console are going to be used in my wagon.

Bad news is, I live in New Port Richey, FL. I imagine shipping will be quite expensive, due to size and weight.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1988 Z24 Coupe 5spd, 1988 Wagon w/94 Auto Drivetrain, 1992 Z24 Convertible Auto, 1994 Z24 Coupe 5spd
2,650 Posts
Let me know if you are interested. I'll let you know up front, I'm not going to get rid of them cheap, but will be fair on the price.

Here is the rest of the pictures.
The blue you'll see on the rear seat is just fibers from an old packing blanket that is shedding. They'll come right off with air. If you buy them, I'll clean them before shipping.

Nothing in has been cleaned in months. This car has been parked since February.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts