J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am in need of some help! I need and entire interior for a 94 z24 convertible including the center console for a 5speed shifter. grey cloth with grey carpet. a dash could help as well. front seats and rear seat is needed! I would also be interested in the rear seat side panels that hold the speakers and hide the drop top arms, grey in color. who has what and where. I am willing to travel a bit and prices be fair. I consider prices to include shipping and or travel expenses. Help me breath life back into this neglected verty! I believe only 3000 94 verties with a factory 5speed were made. I live in central PA zip 17745. I bought this car back in 1999, sold it in 2012 and that ass clown neglected it and ripped the top and then parked it in a field for the past two years cause he didn't want to replace the top, I found it and bought it back. I should have never sold it :( but i now have it back! I want to restore it back into showroom condition.(the way it was when I owned it.) I took pics of it as I got it, and then some more pics after I washed it...she cleaned up on the outside very nicely!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts