J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I was on my way home from the grand opening at JBP with my friend in his 94 Z that has a charger on it, and my friend see's this focus drag weaving behind him. so a little bit down the road we got a light with the guy, so I say to Dave "let him win for a bit before you smoke him!". so we roll off the light with Dave acting like he is trying and the guy in the focus is going has hard as he can (second gear chirp), Dave shifts in to second slowly accelerating. by now the focus has two cars on us then Dave drops the hammer and blows by him! that was the last we saw him!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cor112600 said:
94 z with a charger??? you mention this without pics.. im ashamed :nono: but nice kill!
:D sorry I don't have any pics of it yet but I will try to get some video of it before he puts it away for the winter! so far it has run [email protected] in the 1/4, its a compleatly stock engine and exaust just with the charger bolted on!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.