J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I am coming from my house yesterday on the backway from cheraw, going towards bville to go pick my girlfriend up, I am at a four lane road, its an intersection, between each set of roads is a lil island, trying to help you guys get a visual. Anyways, i was going to go straight across, i look over to the right set of the intersection, there are a bunch of cars, i see a cop between the first three and fourth car and the right lane beside that guy is empty.So there i am, waiting for the red light, not plannin on racing. I look in my rearview mirror and see a baby blue cavy pull up behind me, body kit and all, souped up nice. Anyways, I could see his blue neons under his car, it is around 7:45, so its kinda dark.Anyways, he dosent see the cop, and I do, he rolls his window down, and says, "its a 97 cavy", im like, "ok". I knew at this point, that I couldnt win, because he had his car all hooked up, full exhaust and all. I said, "ok, whatever". He SPINS OFF, he takes off, double clutching really fast, he catches up speed really fast, I dont race, the cop hits his blue lights and stops the blue cavy. I just kept driving and shook my head, thought that was pretty funny. Not really a race story.

·
Registered
701 Posts
That's mean man, if i saw a fellow cavi driver(or anyone else) that wanted to race i'd tell him about the cop.

How would you feel if someone let you get pulled over like that?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.