J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, ive done a few things since my last post : swaped a phase 2 rear bumper on, replaced the trunk lid(shaved it), and thru on a sunbird headligth assembly. I'm currently in the midst of lowering the 2-tone on the skirts, customizing a sunbird grill and mounting in my fogs. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
370 Posts
looks good and also like your car has DOWNS Syndrome! :wink:

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
90z24 said:
eirik said:
see boys and girls, i see this car everyday at school, it makes it worth getting up in the morning...
heh :lol:

seanski said:
ya i see this car quite a lot, 90z24, what part of WPG do u live in cause i see you in stvital quite a bit
you got it, south st.vital.
ya i live in stvital too, cool, man that is such a sweet car

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
looks damn clean and damn nice!!

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
that would even get the most dedicated j-body guy confused. looks good. i love the fog light holes in the stock bumpers. ive wantedto do something like that on mine. & at the same spot as yours. what did you use to cut the hole?

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i used a drill, with a circular drill bit.. cut them out nice and clean.. ive still gotta do a little bit of figerglassing, to give them some depths. Should be clear sailing after that.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.