J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent been on the internet for a long ass time b/c of my stupid ass computer. But anyway i had a few races this summer. I raced two v6 camaros. One was a 93 and i tore him a new one and the other was a 95 and it was at my rear bumper the whole way. 00 Xtreme we were going form like 20 to 50mph i beat it but he was at my door the whole time. He has 3:73. Then yesterday as i was leaving school i got lined up to a brand new dodge Dakota R/T 360. I left the line kinda fast and he thought that i wanted to race (which i did). So he nailed and so did I. Fuck me that thing was fast. He got like a car lenght and just stoped after that. I was surprised as hell. That was only my second lost (other was to my friend with a 92 stang 5.0 but i was at his rear bumper). A 97ish rs cavalier stick with intake exhaust and chip. We raced twice beat him both times. Not bad for a stock 11year old car!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
z24_ss Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:29 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah, but your car is practacally brand new

Yea its been really really babied its whole life.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.