J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Around christmas I would like to have enough money saved up for an FX body kit and a combat type spoiler maybe...I would also like to do my clears all the way around...I was just wanting to know if anyone has any input on where I can get some good prices or if anyone has any for sale...
Any input will be appriciated...

·
Registered
129 Posts
well i might be building clear corners again for my car (one of them was hit by a rock and shattered.) so if u want them in lets say a month or so say so.. im thinking of building them and selling them... soo many people sold me clear corners and they were absolute crap.. held together with hot glue and the lenses all chipped and cracked.. i used my dads sanding machine (looks like a ban-saw only with a sanding blade) and it makes perfect sides and edges for the clears and i use poxy glue to put them back together so they dont leak water inside them or fall off. so if ur interested let me know.
first come first serve is how it will be seeing how theres only so many front corners that i can find.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll be up for it...as long as they aren't too pricey. Have you seen any 2nd gens with clear tails? I think they would look phat with a body kit

·
Registered
129 Posts
nope havent seen any clear tails... nor do i want to do them.. cops around where i live get pissed off with just the clear corners... side markers and tail lights would land me a fine of about $300 ... so im gonna stick to my red and clear.. besides that would be kinda ugly... if ur gonna do something to the back just tint them black and keep ur backup lights clear.. i like the look it gives and it wont get ya in trouble.
email me and we will work out whats going on.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I might head down to the junker and pick up some corners and tails and mess around with them a little...if nothing comes of it I'll get ahold of you...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I got the tails...but the damn red reflective shit is a bitch to get out...I'm stumped on how to get it out...i dont want to shatter the taillight...but i want to get that bitch out of there...any ideas?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts