J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are brand new and in the box. Got them for a project. They go for $175 on Summit racing. The should fit any GM v6. As you can tell this is a pack of six w/ o-rings.

I would like atleast $100.

PART# ACC-150621

· Premium Member
24,401 Posts
good deal.... Bad timing. I'm not to this stage in my project yet and my money is tied up in other stages of my project. if you don't sell, offer this up in few months and I'll be more than interested.

· Registered
409 Posts
Im starting to redo my engine and a mechanic pointed out to me that i need a new fuel injector, is this one good performance wise? Better then stock? I know dick all about fuel injectors as you can see...but since mines broken and your selling one... :wink:

· Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
These are a really great alternative to stock injectors. They're supposed to be higher flowing (not sure of stock flow rate). I bought them in a kit from a guy w/ a grand am 3100 SC.

Someone please buy these or I'll hafta put them on ebay. I figured I'd offer them to you all first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.