J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to know if its possible to put bags just in the rear for now (my stock coil spring are near dead lol) the rear end of the car is sagging

yesterday i was reading the canadian tire catalog and came upon a set of airbag for somethig like 139$,its for truck but I think it could work on my car,do you think its a good idea (just for a little less rear sag) next year it will be the air strut

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
its possible, but kinda stupid... i would just save up and buy a good kit and the WHOLE kit when you have the money. as for bags for 139 i would be weary cause bags CAN break leaving your car on the ground.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
ya really, cheap bags are NOT the way to go. We got a couple guys on here with bags if you're interested, you might try pming them. But think, even for just the rear you still gotta setup your bags, tank, compressor (or nitrogen(?)), lines, valves, switches, blah blah blah.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.