J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am desperately looking for Altezza TailLights for my 1992 Z24 cavalier can anyone help me find these?

[ This Message was edited by: tkdsnuggles on 2001-09-25 12:09 ]

·
Registered
129 Posts
look under appearance in the forum. theres a webpage there that sells that stuff. but personally it looks really dumb.. id go for the corvette conversion for that price and it looks way better.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'll have to agree there, 'vette lites look a lot nicer than the ricer trend. I'll be putting a 'vette rollpan on my El Camino once I can afford one.

Damn, I'm getting nostalgic on my Z already :cry:

·
Registered
85 Posts
hey i plan on shaving my trunk and putting in 2 euro tail lights on each side from a vette or some thing does any one know where i could find or look at a set that might look good on my car i have a 91 z24

G

·
:moon:
i happen to like imports...
my friends and i have started Chevy Import Racing
2 cameros and 3 cavs
and ...
my cav WILL beat any other cav or any other rice rocket that i line up against
plus my car is sponsered by stylincompacts.com
so until your cav can 0-60 in 5.2 and quarter in 13.42 then
shut up rice haters!
oh yeah w/o nos
beat that...

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Theirs a cav with a tube chassis and a 468 big block chevy, that runs in the 8's around here, it's not a street car, but it is FASTER then yours. I can also think of a few imports that are faster.:p If your gonna brag about your shit, lets hear some info, pics, mods, timeslips, etc. Before you start bragging. :moon: I know my car isn't fast, but I don't go around saying it is!!

P.S. some imports are alright.

·
Registered
165 Posts
oh yeah, i have 2 jet engines on my cavy, i can run 2.4 sec q's ..............yeah right :wink: , just playin yall

·
Registered
160 Posts
finally figured out whats wrong w/ my motor...i pulled the heads back off and my intake valves are bent...ahhaha 13.42 was he spankin it a lil to hard?lol...once my z is back to runnin ill be pushin bout 200hp w/out nos..thinkin bout doin a 80 shot kit....any ideas as to what ill run in the quarter w/out the nos and w/the nos?..its also a 5spd...thanx guys

·
Registered
575 Posts
according to the NOS company, you'll get 1 to 1.5 seconds off of your quarter mile time if you use NOS. I was thinking of getting it too. I'm not sure how an 80 shot would go on a cavalier unless you had stronger pistons and heads. Thats just what I think. The most I'd do would be 60.

·
Premium Member
7,448 Posts
your best bet is to go with a 50 shot, anything higher and you'll blow the engine without performance engine parts ..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts