painted the door mirrors, rain deflectors and muf flats
front grill and black bumber trim will be ready to night
here are some pics

here is what the front looks like
silver grill and black trim

and once painted should look something like this

and found my first rust spot , 2 month old and less then 4000kms
will be fix before the grill goes back on

opinions are welcome, i understand that lot's of you don't like the model to begin with. to each is own.

See less See more
#8 ·
i dont get why some people like the rain deflectors matching the car, especially on white cars, i like the original black because of the color offset, plus it kinda makes the windows look more tiny when theyre white, but hey to each his own if it makes u happy go for gold

G
#9 ·
Looks good, need to add some more contrast to it, too much white. How many people you blind on a nice day? lol. I like the HHR, not sure why everyone seems to dislike them, I am sure if they actually could afford or drive one their opinion could possibly change. I was getting my Balt serviced the other day and they had a black one, it was done up and looked freakin sweet, did not dare go get to close cause that would be trouble :lol:

#10 ·
beamer said:
Looks good, need to add some more contrast to it, too much white. How many people you blind on a nice day? lol. I like the HHR, not sure why everyone seems to dislike them, I am sure if they actually could afford or drive one their opinion could possibly change. I was getting my Balt serviced the other day and they had a black one, it was done up and looked freakin sweet, did not dare go get to close cause that would be trouble :lol:
because it looks like a hurse..

#16 ·
IMO...looks clean. and the white paint with rust in it....get used to it man. I had a pearl white lancer ralliart and I found rust in the doors too with 30K on it. I kept it very clean. Its something about white paint I guess. Looks good so far. I agree with the drop. I dont really know whats out there for those HHR's ( probably lots) but its a good start so far man. Did you get the protection packages applied? I would seriously consider that if not done already. Looks good so far!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.