J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Frank will have pictures up very shortly. Car is sweet and it is quick. Wait until it is tuned =)
Frank works for RaceTech as well .

·
Registered
129 Posts
Frosty likey very muchy!! lol but knowing me ill prob want it like mad then when i have the cash & time to do so ill probably buy something else.. lol

·
Registered
679 Posts
damn that is one quick cav! but, why isn't he replying?

·
Premium Member
3,895 Posts
frank doesnt get a chance to get on to often but when he gets back on I'm sure he'll explain it

·
Registered
129 Posts
well inter said it all, thanks and dont worry but its running good for the time being except the tranny letting go on me. thanks guys.

·
Registered
130 Posts
it not only looks good

but it's fast too
the only thing the competion will be seeing is franks

well except for for maybe rick. but that will be determained next year

·
Registered
479 Posts
When I bought my spoiler from the wreckers they had a stock supercharged 3800 there and all this talk about it is making me have a hard decision between Twin Turboing my 3.1 with a 24 or 32 valve high performance cam system or putting in the Supercharged 3.8 I am so divided because there's more you can do afterwards to the SC 3.8 but then again from records of another 'V6Z24.com'er the Twin Turboing will give me more power... "325 HP" Now I'm divided but seeing that Supercharged 3800 sure did make me think about it all...
What do you all think?

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
how much did you pay for your spoiler at the scrapper? the scrappers here are a rip off, i was looking to put 91 tail lights and they want to charge me

$65 ea for the outters and $165 for the innter lid mounted one..

better than the GM dealer

$92 ea for outters and $495 for the inner.. why so fu0king expensive?!

i don't even want to ask about a door, and a spoiler, i'm gonna try to buy them privatly, or offer someone $100 for their car that is going to be scrapped...

i wanna make my car look awesome, but son't want to pay an arm and a leg

all prices CDN funds.

sorry, i got started , then got carried away (like always)
anyways how much did you pay for the spoiler?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Actually most places were charging $150 (Canadian, I'm near Vancouver), but the only place with a black one wanted $225 each for their spoilers, but when I told the guy the other places were $150 and there were scratches on his so I'd have to get it painted anyways, he ended up giving it to me for $150, But it still does need the touch up paint job before I attach it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.