J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
whitelightning2 said:
Dynamat won't fix that.. :lol: it may help a little bit but with that much power it's gonna rattle apart. That'a what happened to my 89Z with a tunnel of 12's in the trunk.
pix.............vids,,,,,,,,,,,anything..........
Id like to see this "tunnel"

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
highvoltage77 said:
whitelightning2 said:
Dynamat won't fix that.. :lol: it may help a little bit but with that much power it's gonna rattle apart. That'a what happened to my 89Z with a tunnel of 12's in the trunk.
pix.............vids,,,,,,,,,,,anything..........
Id like to see this "tunnel"
it was like 7 years ago.. not sure if i have pics anymore or not. I got rid of that car in 2001 :lol:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Hollyshit man. Im amazed with all that work. So what size of amps do you have pushing all that? Have you had it metered yet? What do you got into money for that system? And the final thing I was wondering is, do you want to sell that car!? Or build a system similar to it in the 97 Cavalier Im buying in January? Haha. Wicked work its always a pleasure to watch your builds man. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
chevyman001 said:
Hollyshit man. Im amazed with all that work. So what size of amps do you have pushing all that? Have you had it metered yet? What do you got into money for that system? And the final thing I was wondering is, do you want to sell that car!? Or build a system similar to it in the 97 Cavalier Im buying in January? Haha. Wicked work its always a pleasure to watch your builds man. Let me know.
thanks man...........There are three 1500watt monoblocks on the Bass and two...300 watt four channels on the highs...........I have had it metered,,its doing a 154, which isnt real loud.....but its a sealed enclosure
Money into it............... :-? I honestly dont keep track..........
I will probably be selling my car within the next year....I just bought a house....so the car will probably have to go,sooner or later :cry:

·
Banned
3,105 Posts
It's the culmination!

Congrats, now you have the most annoying car on the block :lol:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
So I noticed u sowhat painted ur car...and ive been looking and u havent posted any other pics of it....please post some so i can see it....It looks kinda cool actually....Paint the car a blue that matches ur interior and then do what u did to the outside of it now over there blue

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.