J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i'm selling my used 205/40/17 tires. i'm asking $125 for all 4. @ of the tire have about 6,000 miles on them. the other two have about 15,000. the two with 15,000 would easily get you thru at least one sping and summer season. buyer pays shipping or comes and picks them up at my house. My dad or I would be willing to drive 30 mins to a meeting location if you want. PM me if you are interested. These are on a first come first serve basis.

·
Registered
94 Posts
i got some rims that would go with these tires!! they are 17/7 and these tires would fit perfect! the are chrome epic's and in great condition. the bolt patterns are 5x100 and 5x114.3 same as the eclpise, laser, and talons, probes, 626, galant, 240sx, and just about any other chevy wit a 5 lug pattern. im only asking $350 + shipping for all for of them with no tires!!!! email me, [email protected]

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dougall said:
what make are they?
the 2 newer ones are nangkang ns-1, the to older ones are falken zx-somethings i think. they aren't terriblle tires. especially for $25 a peice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.