J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering whats the average ship time on this? i'm in ohio they are based out of florida, they ship ground fed sex. anyone know how long it takes to usually ship? I orderd some wheels/tires about 2 weeks ago and still havn't got them.. they charged the credit card already.. I'm just curious.

·
Premium Member
10,540 Posts
I wouldn't have thought it would take 2 weeks, I ordered from 18racing.com took me about 4 days to get my wheels. So what wheels did you get?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

in gunmetal.. I have to use these rims due to the baer brake kit.

they are Tenzo's 18x8 with nitto 215/35/18

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
girlracer said:
how much are the other ones up for grab for?
you mean my old ones? 700.00 unfortunatly I paid 1100.00 less than a year ago with maybe 500 miles on them.. the tires are included as I can't use them on my new rims they may have 3000 miles on them as well. so if you know someone who wants them I'm losing out on some money bad but its better than sitting in my garage with no money going towards my new ones.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
I ordered my other rims from WheelsNext. But they had a warehouse here in TN over by Nashville. I ordered a bundle and got it within 3 days. Very good company!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.