J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking to get into the J body world. Actually, I was already in once. My second car was an orange Pontiac Sunbird Hatchback. This was my favorite car. I am now in the market for a cheap car (preferably hatchback) and was wondering about some things.

Does anyone know if parts and pieces are interchageable between Z24, firenza, and Sunbird Hatchbacks? Stuff like ground effects, hoods, engines, interior, and other general parts. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've gotten close a few times in the last few months. It is kinda like trying to find a unicorn. There was an 86 Z24 hatch on ebay a few weeks ago. I test drove it like a month before it hit the auction, but the guy wanted $4000 for it at the time. It went for just over three on ebay. Then there was an absolutely awesome 87 Z24 hatch in Wisconsin a few weeks ago that I called a day late on. I am still a little (ok, a lot) depressed about that one.

How do the Firenzas stack up to the Cavi's? I know they are even more rare. I actually didn't even realize, until recently, that Olds had the same hatch model.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw that car the other day on here. I'm not sure I could stomach the red interior. I imagine it would be hard to change it all. When you want a hatchback I guess beggers can't be choosers though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.