J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, others may have big problems, but I'm just chock full of these petty annoyances that start to total up. Just to outdo myself, here's another two: electrical complications...
When I first got the car, the driver's-side window would automatically roll itself down if I tapped the switch, and now it doesn't. I'm not sure, but this is probably related to my January incident when I had a new motor thrown in because the old one siezed (always change your OWN oil, and check drain plugs). The other is that my power door locks randomly decide that they don't feel like working. This occasionally happens when I hit a water-filled pothole and apparently shorted something, but lately it's been doing that on its own. Now, if anyone can think of what's going on with these annoyances, I'll be impressed and thankful.

·
Registered
113 Posts
One of my doors don't lockunlock with the power also... I was told it's the bellcrank assy. I have yet to change it, but I plan on giving it a shot soon.

Also, my window will go down all the way if I hit the switch harder, u can kinda feel a click... However, when I do my that way, it doesn't want to come back up correctly.... Good luck on finding these answers, I'll be looking back for them too...

Jay

1 - 2 of 2 Posts