J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys if you are planning on getting a diza body kit I can get it for you for 760.00 not 860.00 like from diza but 760.00 PM me if you are interested. If you want individual peices I can get them cheaper as well. :pimp:

· Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the help jason and Jake. No I am not a scam artist, and revalutionz don't hate man we are all friends on here bro. Also all of you are the reason that I opened this business. you are my inspiration it's all good guys I have more than just the diza kits I also have fx. Plus on top of that I have a guy building me a website so you can go there and order or become a member. So if you don't like me or what I am trying to do for all of us well then I'm really sorry. But for the ones that do care I am pumped up and am willing to try to find other parts that I don't have just cuz most of you guys are awesome! So no these kits are straight from fx and diza....so Don't hate :D it's all good! :p

· Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's cool man I understand. This is for real. I have access to this stuff and I would never put my business in jeopardy by acting like some asshole that steals money from respectable, working people :guns: . So now that that is taken care of who needs kits? :D I have gotten many people who says that they want kits but never gotten back to me. Anything from diza or Fx I can get, also I have an account with a local Motorsports shop but I am sad to say that they really only mess with HONDUHS. So unless you live around me then they really won't help too much, But I have them do all of my work. Basically I make them jealous that there honduhs all look the same (shitty) :D and they get to work on a upcoming race machine that WILL eat there honduhs one at a time.

· Registered
2,350 Posts
For whoever above wanted to buy a diza hurricane hood... i will sell you one for cheap... I currently have it on my car, i fixed the openings so they are straighter, still not perfect though... and i fixed the front so it is straight.... It comes with LOCKING hood pins and windshield washer holes in it, unless you would not want them, i can fill them for free.... I made a different custom hood, so i have a diza just lying around...

· Registered
2,364 Posts
migzz said:
and the fact that some people on here are dick heads vhrus made a good example of that... and why is it im new...o thats right ive only posted about 70 times....BIG FUCKING DEAL ive been visiting this site for about a year or more and ive been working on my cav for about two years...but im "new"
some people have bad attitudes, just be lucky gunhead hasn't gotten ahold of this post. :D

· Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's all good men we all are here for the same reason, we love our cars so there is no reason to fight. So with all due respect stop it :D If someone is having a bad day I could care less if they mess with me. I love this site and the variety of peoples guys and girls that it brings together. So peace my bro's and have a great day!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.