J-Body Automobiles Forum banner

back Seat?

870 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  cavi_rs_94 
#1 ·
I want my back seat to flip down. But right now its like bolted there, What do I have to do to make it fold down ?

#4 ·
damn really? there is like no Scrapper Z's around here its kinda shitty took me 3 months to find one around here and I took the body kit off it...I think the Seats were taken..Is there anyway I can make the seats fold? like make the brackets or something or not at all have to swap them?

#6 ·
your tellin me its to hard to find a cavalier in guelph ontario...highly unlikely...but ur better of to go find some fold down seats...trust me it will save u alot more time..and effort...plus the fold down seats r actually nice....just go out to toronto to find some....somewhere in ontario has to find some....a good portion of this group is from ontario...and the lower states underneath it

#7 ·
klutchewsky said:
your tellin me its to hard to find a cavalier in guelph ontario...highly unlikely...but ur better of to go find some fold down seats...trust me it will save u alot more time..and effort...plus the fold down seats r actually nice....just go out to toronto to find some....somewhere in ontario has to find some....a good portion of this group is from ontario...and the lower states underneath it
To find a cavi thats not already crunched or stripped right down, its kinda hard yeh. I found a few and they were rather crunched or stripped of everything possible... Theres the one i took the body off of so i might check back there to see if there is another but not to many around here. Thanks tho i guess ill just wait to find a good one maybe go into TO and see if i can find one and take the back seat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.