J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2nd Gen. cavalier. Is it possible to make my backseat fold down? If someone has done it or knows how to do it, can you tell me how?

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
If you have a Z24, as you have listed in the registry, you just fold down the backseat by pulling on the little loop on the side of the seat, since all the Z's came with flip down seats Not sure about the other models though....

·
Registered
129 Posts
wish that were true in my case... for my car i wanted to have that fold down seat and then i found out to do so i would have to cut and weld support bars and then make brackets to have the seat sit properly... oh well...

·
Registered
750 Posts
I must be lucky!! '89 Cavalier RS with the fold down seats They will be going in the Firenza!

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Hmm...
guess the flip down back seat was a random option. I figured it was standard on the Z's. Must be like how 95% of the 91-94 Z's have the spoiler, where a slim few get the luggage rack. Hrm....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.