J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was copying over all the video that i took on my girlfriends video camera and i got an idea.... i know a few people had video cameras and i was wonderin if you were interested i could get the video from everyone else and put it all on 1 tape and send them to people who wanted them... (for a couple bucks a piece, gotta pay for the tapes)... so if anyone wants to send me a copy of their videos, it would have to be VHS or VHS-C format for me to be able to do it.... i have a cool editing program i can do it all fancy on my computer.... lemme know whos interested

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
cor112600 said:
I was copying over all the video that i took on my girlfriends video camera and i got an idea.... i know a few people had video cameras and i was wonderin if you were interested i could get the video from everyone else and put it all on 1 tape and send them to people who wanted them... (for a couple bucks a piece, gotta pay for the tapes)... so if anyone wants to send me a copy of their videos, it would have to be VHS or VHS-C format for me to be able to do it.... i have a cool editing program i can do it all fancy on my computer.... lemme know whos interested
well i didn't take any video...but i would be interested in having a copy of whatever you do get.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
mrsmoonwell said:
:eek:

I meant if it wasn't stupid & boring (& Im not the steadiest when holding a camera!)

but if that's the way your mind works.....

(I thought you looked so innocent....)

:eek:
I am, i just like to joke around. But i think what i saw u were filming would be good. I know you got some football filmage.

BTW do you work or just stay at home.... you post like 3 mins after i post every time..

·
Premium Member
7,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea i can do cd or video either way.... ill let you all know if i can get enough footage.... cause i know alot of my video alot of ppl wont be interested in seeing cause its alot of borings stuff like hotel room and just messin with the camera..but i have a good half hour of stuff at the track and the picnic

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.